Pipe Reducer series
Concentric reducer, Eccentric reducer
Pipe reducers are key parts of your pipeline and are used to connect two pipes of different sizes, reducing the size of your pipe from a larger to a smaller bore, based on the inside diameter of the pipe. Reducers can be used either as a nozzle or a diffuser, depending on the mach number of the pipe's flow.
Adding reducers to your pipeline allows a change in the piping size to meet the hydraulic flow requirements of your system, or to adapt new piping to existing piping of a different size.
Whatever your requirements, we can provide you with alloy, carbon, or stainless steel reducers to make sure your piping system runs smoothly.
As China's leading manufacturer of eccentric and concentric pipe reducers, we guarantee that you're getting the best quality product, at a price you won't find anywhere else.
Have a look at our pipe reducer series below. For more information on any of our range, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Size: 1/2″-96″, DN 15mm-DN 2400mm.
- Thickness/Pressure: ·≥2mm or made to meet your special requirements.
- Material: carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel.
Type: Concentric reducer, eccentric reducer.
- Standard: ANSI/ASME, API, ISO, DIN, JIS, BS, NF.
- Surface treatment: Transparent oil, rust-proof black oil or hot galvanized.
- Marking is according to our standard and negotiation with you.
- Delivery: our pipe reducers are packed in plywood cases or pallets suitable for long sea transit to protect your goods from damage.
- Payment: T/T OR L/C.
- Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME 234WPB;DIN St37.0-St35.8Ⅰ-St35.8Ⅱ;JIS PG370-PT410.
- Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A420 WPL3-WPL6.
- High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70;MSS-SP-75 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70.
- Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP5-WP9-WP11-WP12-WP22-WP91.
- Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-316-316L-321-321H-347-347H;A815 UNS S31803.
- All production processes are strictly undertaken according to ISO9001:2000.
- 100% NDT for each pipe reducer.
- 100% X-Ray for weld pipe reducer.
- Each order includes a manufacturer test certificate and third-party inspection report (if the customer is appointed before orders).