Pipe Tee series
Equal tee, Reducing tee
Our pipe tees, also known as triplets, three-ways, or Ts, are used zto either combine or split your piping's fluid flow. So-called due to their T-shape, we provide you with pipe tees that feature the same inlet and outlet sizes, and also reducing tees, that reduce the diameter of your piping's flow.
Made of either carbon, alloy, or stainless steel, we offer a wide range of pipe tees to fit your project's size, no matter your needs. Get in touch with our team and we can advise and choose the right tee for your requirements.
As China's leading manufacturer of steel pipe tees, you're guaranteed only the highest quality product, at a competitive price.
Have a look at our pipe tees below. For more information on any of our range, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Size: 1/2″-96″, DN 15mm-DN 2400mm.
- Thickness/Pressure: ·≥2mm or made to meet your special requirements.
- Material: carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel.
Type: equal tee, reducing tee.
- Standard: ANSI/ASME,API,ISO,DIN,JIS,BS,NF.
- Surface treatment: Transparent oil, rust-proof black oil or hot galvanized.
- Marking is according to our standard and negotiation with you.
- Delivery: our pipe tees are packed in plywood cases or pallets suitable for long sea transit to protect your goods from damage.
- Payment: T/T OR L/C.
- Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME 234WPB;DIN St37.0-St35.8Ⅰ- St35.8Ⅱ; JIS PG370-PT410.
- Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A420 WPL3 - WPL6.
- High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70;MSS-SP-75 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
- Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP5-WP9-WP11-WP12-WP22-WP91.
- Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-316-316L-321-321H-347-347H;A815 UNS S31803.
- All production processes are strictly undertaken according to ISO9001:2000.
- 100% NDT for each pipe tee.
- 100% X-Ray for weld pipe tee.
- Each order includes a manufacturer test certificate and third-party inspection report (if the customer is appointed before orders).